The policy clearly identifies the basis on which we collect user information and also, process and share the stored data.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal information basically comprises of the information provided by a user on his registration such as- name, email address, company name and also information upon subscription such as- address, phone number, credit card information.
Non-personal being the information obtained automatically through the use of the website. To know more about user’s browser actions and pattern, we may also track information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk to gather information about your general internet usage. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites nor do they damage your system. These cookies help us to understand your site usage pattern, so that next time you visit our website, those pages are readily accessible. This is how cookies help us improve our site and deliver a better and more personalised service.
Whenever a user visits our site, our servers automatically collect information. This information includes your IP address, browser type or the domain from which you are visiting, the web-pages you visit, the search terms you use, and any advertisements on which you click.
INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OTHER SOURCES ALLOWS US TO:
1. Operate and improve the site performance so that user does not face any error.
2. Facilitate the process of subscription- update, processing as well as cancellation.
3. Enhance customise user experience by evaluating interests and the way user use the site.
4. Provide efficient customer support by analysing your account performance.
5. To be able to communicate other features of interest through email.
6. Manage our everyday business needs such as site administration, forum management, fulfilment, analytics, enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
(Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways)
1. To personalise your experience
2. To improve our website
3. To improve customer service
4. To process payment transactions
5. To subscribe to mailing list and send periodic emails
*Note: If at anytime you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email. (only applicable for newsletters)
6. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
As per our company policy, we do not disclose any personally identifiable information with an outside community or member. However, your information might be shared with such as credit reporting agencies, or servicing and processing companies, or when required or advised to do so in response to a valid legal requirement. Our company also might share your data purely for analytical basis with third party accounts such as Google Analytics.
We use highly secure and reliable protocol method, HTTPS for collecting and storing the information data at our system.
All payments for one-off purchases and subscription are processed through PayPal, Stripe, CoinPayments.net or BACS.
To secure account information, if you use a shared computer or device, please make sure you log out every time and not leave your account unattended
We have implemented Google Analytics features based on Display Advertising (Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting). You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings. We will use the data provided by Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to develop our site around our users’ interests.